Savoy Creme de Noix de Coco 525ml
Do you ever wonder why your curry never tastes as good as my curry? It might be because you're using some weak thin watered down entry level coconut tap water instead of this thicc cream of the gods.
Here's a recipe to make a bucket of tasty soup:
- 8 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp chief curry powder
- 4 large onion, diced
- 5 medium potato cubed
- 6 large carrot cubed
- 3 cup of celery cubed
- 6 lb squash cubed
- 1 cup dried red lentils
- 5 tbsp garlic puree
- 3 cup soaked chickpeas
- 5 corn cobs, cut into 2 cm discs - OFF SEASON: use 5 cups canned corn
- 4 corn cobs, cut off into kernels
- 8 sprigs thyme leaves
- 8 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 8 tablespoon chopped chives
- 10 tablespoon parsley
- 2 cans creamed corn (check that it’s vegan, it usually is)
- 3 large can coconut cream
- 2 L chopped kale
- Marie sharps hot sauce, white vinegar, salt
- Saute onion, carrot, squash, potato, celery, lentils, with oil, chief curry powder and a little salt.
- Add garlic and saute until lightly browned. Add hot pepper sauce / hot pepper
- Add veg stock, all the thyme, and ⅓ of the chive, cilantro and parsley - bring to a boil.
- Add chickpeas. Cook soup until squash, potato, chickpeas and lentils are all almost cooked.
- Add corn, corn kernels, creamed corn, coconut milk, another ⅓ herbs
- Add coconut milk and stock, and bring to a simmer.
- When all the veg are cooked, take off heat and add salt, hot sauce, and maybe some white vinegar until tasty and balanced. T
- Take off the heat and add the kale.
- When cooled add the last ⅓ of the remaining herbs.